Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The day after Christmas......

And all through the house.

Its the day after Christmas, back to work for some, relaxing time for others.
But for one family member, one of my boys......he had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled this A.M.
Not the best way to be enjoying his last few days of college break.
We had a wonderful Christmas holiday, Mass on Christmas Eve, back at the house for family time and dinner. Along with gift opening, and lots of laughs, and enjoying my new kitty cat Zuzu.
Christmas day we had a wonderful dinner, more family over from Minnesota and plenty of conversation.
Today is quiet, house cleaned and my son resting from the dentist ordeal. The holidays go so fast, we have one week left of vacation and I will do all I can to slow it down.
I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas, and had all your wishes come true!


No comments:

Post a Comment