Friday, December 28, 2012

My favorite exercise items.

We all have our favorite things when working out, and I wanted to share with you what mine our.
I run / workout at least 6 days a week, and I have a few things I have to have.
I love to run with my Ipod nano, not only to listen to music while I run, but it also has the Nike app installed right in it to track your mileage, and time. And the size is just perfect, I had the mini but that one was a bit too small, the 7th generation is perfect for me.
Then we have the shoe, my favorite running shoe is the +Saucony 
I do run in Asics also, but the Saucony is at the top of my list.
I have never had any problems with shin pain or in the arches.
I also love Hind gear for running, soft and comfortable, and light.
And of course floor mats to do my floor workouts, sit ups, push ups, planks and stretching. Gotta have floor mats!
And I can't forget the weights, have to keep these bones nice and strong. Besides the bicep and triceps curls, I add them to my squats and crunches.
These items are a part of my everyday workout, I have others but these are the must haves.

Do you have items that you couldn't do without??



No comments:

Post a Comment