Sunday, December 23, 2012

Boxing.....a great workout.

I love to box.

I am not talking in the ring against another boxer, which I am sure is also very accelerating... I really don't want to get my nose broken again.
I am talking shadow boxing, sparing and the heavy bag.
It may not seem like it but shadow boxing can be a great sweaty workout, and I am adding a video to give you an idea on what to do. Thank you @Everlast
All of these workouts can be done in your own home without much equipment, a pair of gloves and a heavy bag.
You will need a secure and strong area (ceiling) to hang your heavy bag, and space around it for movement.
No...it doesn't have to be pink, its just that pink is my favorite color.
Like my gym to look pretty when working out, Why not??
Just punching at the heavy bag for a total of 5 minutes is an intense sweat session. Nothing like being able to work out your aggression, and release stress all while getting a great calorie/fat burning workout.
So....if you haven't tried it, I recommend it.
Who says a girl can't punch!
I hope you enjoy it as much as me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment