Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Larabar Review

My go to energy snack, the Larabar.

The Larabar is known to be a natural, whole food bar.
Their are 19 flavors which are made with whole, unprocessed foods
that retain all natural nutrients.
The Larabar has 3-6 grams of protein and 24-28 grams of carbs.
The larabar will keep you full longer, with the fiber content will help keep you full longer.
The energy bars are around 210 calories each and are non GMO.
I love these bars and all there different flavors, Larabar was nice enough to send me a box to try and review, and it is a energy bar I was already addicted to. My favorite being the cashew bar which is missing from the photo...because I already ate it. :)

Ingredients of the Larabar : Made with raw whole foods - Gluten free, dairy free and soy free. They are also Vegan and Kosher.
No added sugar or preservatives.

I love these energy bars and wanted to share this information with you, and suggest you give them a try also.

Let me know, are you gong to try them?
Or are you already in love with them as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment