Thursday, January 17, 2013

Healthy Surprise

Healthy Surprise Delivered Monthly.

Here is your first step to a healthier, more energetic you.

You will get new snacks delivered to your door monthly, with no commitment and 110% guarantee.

I have received my first monthly box from healthy surprise, full of healthy, organic, good for me snacks. And its very important to me, to know what the ingredients are in my food.
I look for healthy snacks at all stores, and you know how expensive they can be, usually between $2 - $5 each. Now I just open my box and whatever I choose is going to be good for me.
Each box is filled with an assortment of snacks, including bars, fruits, nuts, seeds, kale chips, raw chocolate, and many others.
Each month you will receive a different snack box from their snack partners.

If you are like me and want to feel great, and have more energy, start here.
They will automatically ship monthly to you, you will choose from 3 different size boxes, at 3 different prices.

Are healthy snacks important to you, check back and let me know how you like Healthy Surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment