Monday, February 25, 2013

energybits Review

Reviewing energybits/

I recently received a product in the mail sent to me to try out, and review. They are called energybits and look like little green pills, made of 100% spirulina alae.
These pills are to boost your mental and physical energy, and endurance naturaly.
I decided to take mine around 2 in the afternoon, when I usually feel a bit sluggish before a run. I took 20 by swallowing them, they do not have the best smell but you get past that pretty quick. I do feel they gave me a little extra kick that I needed to get through my afternoon run.
And knowing they are 100 % natural is a big plus for me!
And also non GMO

Best used for:



  • Increasing Energy 

  • Increasing Endurance

  • Increasing Mental Vitality

  • High Protein Snack

  • Curbing Hunger 

  • Meal Replacement

  • Balancing Blood Sugar

  • Lowering Blood Pressure

  • Reducing Fatigue


How to take them:
For best results, swallow at least 30 ENERGYbits® (or more) before any workout, run, game or intense physical or mental activity. They will improve your energy and endurance. Also take whenever you are tired, hungry or don't have time to eat or cook. They are a terrific high protein, low calorie snack or meal on the go.  A favorite of Olympic athletes.Swallow with beverage (or chew them as you would a handful of nuts). Remember, they're "bits" of food (not pills

They also have/ skinnybits, recoverybits, and vitalitybits.
Those I have not tried so I cannot give a comment, if you have any questions on these energybits just go to www.energybits.com

If you would like to order your own just enter the word BLOG in their coupon box, and you will save 10% on your purchase.
I would recommend energybits, they are the healthiest and most natural way to get energized!
Let me know if you have tried them, and what they have done for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment