Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ellie review

My Ellie active wear review/

I am a Ellie Ambassador and I was sent an outfit designed specially for me, that is the beauty of Ellie.

Each piece is made perfectly to fit your style and body size, using the highest quality materials, and always hold their shape.
You will be asked specific questions in what you want in exercise apparel, if you like bold colors, prints, shorts, capris, racer back tops, tanks, loose fit.
They make sure they have all the information needed to send you the right outfit.
I chose capri pants, and this beautiful racerback top.
I absolutely love it, it is very comfortable, I could wear it all day.
The colors are great, and the Ellie logo is reflective, so if you are out running at dark you will be seen from the front and the back.
Also......if you do not absolutely love it, just send it back and they will replace it for Free.
I hope you love this outfit as much as I do, Ellie has many more pieces to choose from that are right for you.
Just click on the Ellie link here or on the side of the page to sign up and order yours today, and I will have a discount for you.

Let me know what you think of Ellie's new line.

YOUR WORK OUT NEVER
LOOKED THIS GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment