Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Its Tuesday, day 2 of my 100 mile Challenge.
Yesterday I put in just under 6 miles, so I guess I can say 6 miles.
I'm sure walking around cleaning the house would bring it up to that.....right?

I need to set up challenges like this to push myself, I tend to set them a bit high
but it makes me feel awesome when I do actually accomlish them.

On my bucket list is a 1/2 marathon.....some day.
But for now I have to set my next run to a 10 miler, I am going in steps.
I don't know if that is the way others set up there races, but for me I have done
plenty of 5k's a couple 10k's and now I need to get in the 10 miler.

This one already makes me nervous, don't know why....maybe because I have
never ran much over 7.

Keeping this blog is going to help hold me accountable, and keep the challenges going.
I invite you along on my Journey( such as it is ) and maybe join me in my own Challenges.

Have a Blessed Tuesday~~

And remember If the Shoe fits.....Run!

1 comment:

  1. great job on your first run of the challenge! YOu are going to get to it in no time! (:

    ReplyDelete