Monday, July 1, 2013

PROMAX, Protien for the people

PROMAX Review.

Yes....I was given another great opportunity to try this product, PROMAX was nice enough to send me a box of healthy goodies to try and review, and give a review on what I think. Unpaid of course.

First of all, I am always excited when a box arrives at my door. Well who isn't?
Second, when I opened it up my first thought was.....YUM.
But of course I still had to try it, but the flavors already got me excited.
I am a runner, for those of you who do not know me.
And I need to grab some protein after my workout, I am one of those people that can't eat much after a workout.
These bars are just perfect for me, and they taste delish!
The vanilla drink is very thirst quenching, mostly I go for water, but this is a nice change if I choose  to not eat right away.
PROMAX just got a new customer, and I will be telling everyone about it.
Here is a bit more info about them/

WE ARE MORE THAN JUST PROTEIN. We care about what goes into people’s bodies, so we pack our bars with replenishing protein, vitamins and minerals, and great-tasting flavors. You won’t find any artificial sweeteners or preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, maltitol or gelatin, and they are gluten-free, kosher and vegetarian. Here at Promax, we are passionate about fit, well-nourished bodies We fuel the DOers who get up every day and make “it” better, whatever “it” is. - See more at: http://www.promaxnutrition.com/about#sthash.QPJM6Db2.dpuf
With a wide range of products, Promax is committed to developing portable nutrition products for active people striving to achieve a healthy and fit lifestyle. Promax Nutrition is committed to supporting the DOer’s and creating Protein for the People.

PROMAX, thank you.
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment