Saturday, July 20, 2013

Handana Review

My Handana review/

I was so excited when I was contacted to try out this product,
the handana.
It was a perfect time for me because I have always used the cotton wristband, which my hubby says looks like I'm bringing back the 70's.

The handana is a must for runners, it is so comfortable and soft.
It wipes away the sweat before it gets in your eyes, and evaporates right into the material.

And I love the colors you have to choose from, this is the one day I went running not wearing pink, but the Handana had me covered.

This is so flexible, I also wear it when playing tennis.
Lately the temperature has been in the high 90's so my Handana has been getting a workout, and it truly works. This will be replacing my wristbands. :)

Here is the story about the creator of this product.

Handana® was created by Katie Niemeyer as a solution to inefficient cotton sports wristbands she wrapped around her hands to wipe away sweat and nasal drip while running
As a SJS survivor, her eyes were very sensitive, and she found it difficult to focus on training for her first marathon while sweat was dripping into and burning her eyes. Hats, headbands and sweatbands helped, but in the Texas heat, sweat still dripped causing extreme pain and providing an excuse to stop her workouts. With the marathon a few months away, she needed a solution.
That’s when Handana was born. Her idea was to create a high performance, fashionable wristsweatband for running and sports that wraps around your hand allowing you to use both sides of your Handana hand to wipe sweat from your neck or forehand.

You will definitely want to order a Handana for yourself, here is the link to their website. http://www.myhandana.com/shop/

Have you tried the Handana?

1 comment:

  1. I love my Handana!The greatest invention ever ;) I need to buy a couple more of them

    ReplyDelete