Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Heads Up Bands Review

Love Heads Up Bands/

I was sent a few samples of headbands from the company Heads Up Bands to try out and review.

I am a head band girl, especially since it seems I am always trying to grow out my bangs.......again.
When I received the bands I swear I thought they were the cutest ever, loved the colors and patterns they sent me.

There is one missing because I brought it up to the lake to have when I run up there, it is a pretty pink one.
I am a runner, I play tennis and golf.
So I can tell you these come in pretty handy for my day to day lifestyle, and they stay put during my activity.
They don't slip, and I don't have to fuss while running to keep it in place.

These are perfect for fine hair, thick hair, curly hair, etc.
Here is a little info on the company.


 So what's in a name?  Sometimes everything!  
Heads Up Bands was born from the devastating diagnosis of breast cancer. When your hair grows back with all its crazy curl, yes think Mike Brady; these handmade bands were a necessity. Receiving compliments & inquires about these curl
controlling bands it was clear that a negative could be turned into a positive!  

The name Heads Up Bands was chosen because we believe in the following rules; live simply, dream big, be grateful, give love, laugh out loud & always keep your head up to see the good in the world, the promise of discovery & to move forward!

Heads Up Bands will be doing a giveaway soon on my page, so stay tuned you will not want to miss out.
And if you want to find out more, and order your own just click on this link http://headsupbands.com/





 

No comments:

Post a Comment