Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wacky Sox

WACKY SOX REVIEW/

I was so excited when I received my package from the Wacky Sox company, I love funky socks and I could not wait to open it up and see what I would find.


They have the most awesome designs, I have never seen anything like them.

 
The colors are so vivid, and who doesn't love to run or workout in fun socks!!
 
This company is in the UK, and they were so awesome to send me USA socks......I can't wait to rock those babies!!
Now lets talk about comfort, they are so soft its like walking on marshmallows, really cushy.
 
You can also have personalized socks made, create your own design for your website, school, or company.
 
Bespoke sock template

At the top there is a fully elasticated turnover that prevents the socks from slipping down.
Here is a bit more info on this awesome product.

ALL WackySox are made featuring a comfortable padded foot which in turn boasts a high performance 75% COOLMAX® construction. We make various styles of sports socks suitable for many sports and activities such as rugby, football, GAA, hockey, running etc.

COOLMAX® is the original moisture management fabric which features advanced wicking technology, managing and moving moisture away from your skin - keeping you dry and cool. In turn this will allow allow you to play or train harder and longer. The leg section of all our knee length range is made up of a full 5% Elastane and 95% Polyamide mix which maximises support for the ankle and leg.

All of our socks are made under license exclusively for Wacky Limited here in Great Britain. The wacky designs and advanced COOLMAX® fabric which is used in the padded foot construction make WackySox the ultimate in fun high-tech performance sports socks.

If you are like me and love to be different, just a little, I know you will be ordering yourself some of these.
Just click on their link /http://www.wackysox.com/bespoke-socks and you will see the variety of socks they have.

When you are doing your 5k, 10k, 1/2 or marathon, why not show a little art on your legs.

Let me know what you think, are you ordering today??
I know I will be getting more.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment