Monday, March 3, 2014

My Healthy Kitchen

My healthy organic staples.

I want to share with you a few healthy foods I always keep on hand in my kitchen.

1. Ezekiel bread and Tortilla's



These by far make the healthiest sandwiches, taco's Pizza's
or wraps.
2. Organic Coconut oil.
Coconut oil has many uses, I use it to fry, bake, condition my hair, and it is also a good body lotions.....and smells so good.

3. Chips



These tortilla chips are so good, great flavor and texture.  I find them a better snack than potato chips, or other tortilla chips. And they go great with a Organic salsa.

4. Organic eggs.

You will not go back to non organic eggs after you have eaten farm fresh Organic eggs, the taste is so much better and of course the eggs are much healthier for you.

5. Spinach and Quinoa cakes.

Pair these with fried eggs for breakfast, or salsa for a snack. 
Most of these products you can find at Costco, or your local organic store.

Happy healthy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment