I am a gym rat, besides spending most of my time running I also love a good physical workout.
And with the help of Everlast I have all I need.
Everlast sent me product to try out and review for my home gym, and I am loving it.
Last week the product arrived at my door, and I was so excited to get this set up.
Now the heavy bag rack instructions say to plan on about 2 hours to assemble, but it took no more than 1 hour. ( thank you honey)
The heavy bag, can you believe it...... is black and Hot Pink!!
I know, I fell in love too.
Before I received this new bag, I had my other Everlast bag hanging from the ceiling, and what I love about this is, I can move it to a different area if I want to change things around.
This bag is made of a different material, not so hard on my hands.
Here are a few of the heavy bag features.
Longer bag length (40’’) to accommodate punches, knees, and kicks.
• CardioBlast Bag combines a lightweight technical outer shell with impact dispersing stuffing for the ultimate in dynamic cardio training.
• Premium synthetic leather with reinforced webbing along with excellent heavy bag construction provides durability and functionality.
• Designed without sand bags to create softer feel for cardio and conditioning work.
• Everstrike technology is a woven, textured lightweight synthetic material engineered for maximum durability.
• Heavy Bag available in 40 LBS
I also had a chance to review their new backpack, this thing is like a closet. So many compartments to put just about anything, I have a place for my shoes, gloves, jumping rope, water, snacks, etc.
And not just for the gym, I'm thinking how perfect one of these bags would be for my son who is a hockey player. Room for skates, gloves, and pads. This is the perfect gym bag let me tell you.
Features on this bag are:
• Heavy-duty polyester with padded top handle and backstraps.
• Front panel can be unzipped, rolled down, and fastened with a quick-release lock for ventilation.
• Adjustable straps and option to buckle across chest.
• Padded laptop compartment.• Hanging key fob and lined top pocket for valuables.
• Mesh water bottle pockets on sides and cell phone pocket on strap.• Outer zippered side pockets with adjustable straps for shin guards.
• Bottom panel unzips to expand into 35" duffel bag with detachable shoulder strap.
• Measures 23” x 16” x 12” when used as backpack; 35” x 16” x 12” when used as duffel; Weighs 4.2 LBS
If you are looking for new gym equipment this is the company to go to, I am by far very impressed with their quality and craftsmanship.
Here is a link if you would like more info http://www.shopeverlast.com/