Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Dirty Girl Mud Run Review/

Dirty Girl Mud Run review/

First of all let me tell you, I was so excited to find out I was accepted to be an Ambassador for the Dirty Girl Mud Run.

I ran the Columbus, MN race.....which is not to far out of the Twin Cities, beautiful area, with the race taken place at The Running Aces harness racing horse track.
 
Once I got all the information I needed I put my team together, we were to have more than who showed up, but life steered them in another direction. So we made do with 3 of us, and had an Absolute Blast!!
 
Here we in the front wearing black, dirty but not as dirty as we are going to get.

 
Yes....here we are crawling through Mud.
And it felt good.
At the end of the day we were some very Dirty Girls, and we loved it.
We found our inner strength, we moved beyond our comfort zones, we worked as a team, we became close friends, ( sisters) We will be back, and looking forward to doing this again!!


 
Tell me, doesn't this look like fun to you?

Get your girlfriends, sisters, mom, aunts, anyone together and come experience the fun that the Dirty Girl Mud run puts together.

Click here for a run near you  http://godirtygirl.com/mud-run

And please tell us how much fun you had at you run!


No comments:

Post a Comment