Tuesday, May 7, 2013

ZOLA Water Review

Zola coconut water and acai/

First off I was hesitant with the coconut water, up until trying Zola ,I haven't met one I liked.













Zola changed my mind, I can't even explain how refreshing it was to drink it for the first time after a long run, it was so delicious!!

I am now for the first time a coconut water drinker, and not only does it taste good but it is so good for you.
When you look at the ingredients you read, coconut water, that's it, not some words you can't even pronounce, no added sugars or flavors or food colorings. All Natural.

I also tried the Organic ACAI juice.
All Natural and organic really stood out for me, I love being able to know exactly what I am eating or drinking. Zola makes it easy.
I usually make my own juices, its not a beverage I buy in stores because of what they have in them.

 
Now this is a juice I will definitely by and tell others about, it tastes great, its refreshing, and is very thirst quenching.
I feel good knowing I am drinking healthy, organic, good for me products.

Here is some info on what you get from coconut water/
Coco-Hydration™ Each Sip Offers:
  • Delicious and fresh taste
  • Supports natural hydration
  • Essential electrolytes: potassium, sodium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
  • 100% Natural & Delicious
  • Gluten and GMO Free, 100% Vegan
  • BPA Free Can
I am sure you would like to try Zola for yourself, I will put their website up for you to click on and order your own.
Click here http://zolaacai.com/

What is your favorite coconut water??

No comments:

Post a Comment