Monday, June 3, 2013

Get it in a Smoothie

Get it all in a smoothie.

Do you have a hard time eating kale, or spinach, chia seeds, or any other veggie or fruit??
Put it in a smoothie!

My favorite go to nutritious meal is a smoothie, and I will tell you what I put in it.

After a great workout I look forward to this, and I do not get tired of it. It is close to being a dessert, yum!

1 handful of kale
1 handful of spinach
1/2 banana
1 kiwi
blueberries
strawberries
2 Tablespoons of chia seeds
2 splashes of almond milk
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder. (optional)


Put in blender and blend until smooth
There are so many fruits and veggies you can put into a smoothie,
the options are endless.
Tell me what you put into your smoothie.

Next blog I will share with you what I juice.

Have a healthy day~~~

Bobbi
 


No comments:

Post a Comment